** THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OFFERED ON A 3-4 MONTH TEMP-PERM BASIS **
** DAY RATE c£250 INSIDE IR35 **
MERJE are partnered with a London based charity / subscriptions based organisation in their search for a Finance Business Partner.
Your new role:
To contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives and to advance the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation by:
• Production of accurate and meaningful financial and business analysis to help AAT successfully deliver against KPI targets.
• Through collaboration with finance and business teams, to ensure group month-end accounts, budgets, forecasts and other management information is accurately prepared within set deadlines.
• Full responsibility for the production of the monthly management accounts for specific areas, by accurate posting of necessary journals within agreed deadlines.
• Proactively raise risks and opportunities by identifying trends and make recommendations to the Finance Business Partnering Manager.
• Manage the completion of related balance sheets reconciliations, to set deadlines.
Financial budgeting / forecasting
• Work closely with senior management to deliver Group’s budgeted / forecasted targets. •
Update and develop financial models which support the robust projection of income and costs, including the medium to long term view, and to challenge (where appropriate) assumptions made by business managers.
• Manage the upload of budget and forecast data into the accounting systems. Finance analysis
• Support the Finance Business Partnering Manager in the creation of financial resources which support pricing decisions (for example ‘Activity Based Costing’ analysis)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.