£25,000 - £30,000
4 months ago
My client, a niche Financial services business and one of the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for, are going through rapid expansion and require a Finance Analyst with experience in with asset liability experience to assist the business by undertaking complex financial modelling.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the asset liability management reporting processes with the production of the monthly reporting pack, and quarterly updates. Modelling of stress-testing scenarios.
- Contribute to the continued development of reporting and modelling, with specific focus on identifying opportunities to improve or automate reports and processes to drive efficiencies.
- Highlighting the risks and opportunities in the ALM reports by creating insightful analysis for stakeholders.
- Investigate and apply best practice in ALM reporting and modelling.
- Ad hoc Analyses
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Trainee ACCA/CIMA or similar numerate training / background Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of creating models and reports using tabular and dimensional (e.g. OLAP Cube) data sources.
- Highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical reasoning skills to think through problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.