£35,000 - £45,000 pa
almost 2 years ago
A rapidly growing Financial Services business based in Bolton are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. The company continues to go through organic growth and this is your chance to be part of not only a very exciting business but a highly talented Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will sit in the Analysis team within the Finance department. Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly management accounts and Board reports
- Assisting with preparation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts
- Acting as Finance Business Partner
- Analysis of results, including understanding of variances to prior period actual results and budgets
- Working on ad hoc projects
- Supporting other Group functions
- Improve controls and processes
- Producing parts of the subsidiary annual statutory reports, obtaining explanations and understanding of the figures
- Liaising with external auditors where required
The ideal candidate for this role will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, preferably with audit or direct experience from the financial services industry. In return you will get an excellent salary along with fantastic company benefits. If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.