almost 2 years ago
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 8.30am – 5pm or 9am – 5.30pm
The ideal person will be a hard working individual, who is professional, but also thick skinned with an understanding of “how to read a room”. It is a very grown up culture and also relaxed and there is much fun and “banter” in the office, so the right person should be able to fit in, be positive, enthusiastic, friendly, but also know when t’s time to get on with the job in hand. You will be the face of the company and the first person visitors will see, so a warm personality is important.
Reporting into the President, the role has the responsibility of providing PA support to the Exec Team (President, CPO, CCO, COO, CFO and CSO). Also the role essentially is to ensure the smooth running of head office on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities typically include: organising meetings, complex travel and diary management. This role is the main point of contact for the Exec Team including our parent company and the other operating companies. This is an exceptionally varied role, no 2 days will be the same, so we are looking for someone who is ultra-organised and is able to prioritise their workload calmly and efficiently.
- Supporting multiple Senior Management members
- Complex diary management & travel arrangements
- Preparation of powerpoint presentations and working understanding of other Microsoft Applications
- Managing the day to day running of an office environment
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Exec Team
- Reminding the Exec of important tasks and deadlines
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Organising company events or conferences
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Setting up meeting rooms and arranging refreshments and lunches
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Monthly collation & submission of expense claims for each of the Exec team
- Liaising with suppliers (cleaners, water deliveries etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to be proactive and take initiatives to support the Exec team
- Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:30pm. Flexibility is required, some weekend work may be needed and earlier or later start and finish times may also be required.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: pension scheme, share save scheme, health care cash plan, retail discount scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and local reward & recognition schemes. We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard.