Are you an experienced Executive Assistant?
Do you want to join an award-winning business that is growing at a rapid pace and offers superb career advancement opportunities?
We are looking for experienced, driven Executive Assistants to join our Risk Frameworks Team. You’ll support the Enterprise Risk Frameworks Managers in their setting of the standards for risk management and arrange and service committees for Executive Committee members, making sure they have the right information so that the most pressing issues are discussed, decided and recorded correctly.
Executive Assistant duties:
• Support the Risk Framework managers in ensuring meetings take place with the right governance
• Arranging committees to ensure that members, presenters, and resources are available
• Recording discussions, decisions and required actions from meetings, and getting updates on progress against actions
• Support the risk framework managers in compiling the pack ahead of committees and sub-committees where relevant
• Working with the Framework Manager for your committee to organise the collection of information from various sources
• Providing updates to the Framework Manager and Executive Committee chair on progress of required information
• Collating information and producing high quality packs to strict standards and timeframes
• Provide cover for the Risk Systems & MI Assistant, including providing support for the the day-to-day administration of risk systems and management information and collation of control attestations and policy status updates and collation and provision of management information as required
• Support the risk framework managers by providing administration of centralised risk resources, including SharePoint, team planners and shared drives
• Supporting framework managers in identifying and implementing opportunities for continuous improvement in risk management, including automation of reports and processes.
Executive Assistant Skills and Experience:
• Previous PA or EA Experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organisation skills and time management
• Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Well-developed relationship management skills
• Education to GCSE level, with strong grades in English Language and Maths
• Background in Financial Services is desirable
• Experience with Teams, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Automate is desirable
• Collaborative with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Determined, energetic and resilient!
• Excellent organisational skills
• Passionate about improving processes
• Excellent attention to detail
Executive Assistant Benefits:
• 34 days holiday + 5 additional days can be purchased
• 14% pension contribution
• Excellent opportunity for progression
• Free parking
• Hybrid working available (equipment provided)
• Paid training
• Healthcare plan
• Store discounts
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.