about 1 month ago
Financial Services business, specialising within Investment Management are looking to expand their Conduct Risk and Regulatory Advice team with the addition of an ESG Compliance Manager. Joining an established Compliance Department, the role sits within the 2nd line of defence and will support the Groups ESG Strategy.
The position will be located in Liverpool, with flexibility and home working an option once the offices are fully re-opened.
Basic salary will be very competitive, and sits alongside an excellent benefits package to include holiday purchase scheme, significant employer pension contribution, employee and share incentive plans, health insurance and annual bonus.
- Management of reg advice, interpreting regulatory change, and developing policies and procedures all in relation to ESG.
- Interpretation of regulatory change relating to ESG.
- Development and management of ESG related compliance policies and procedures, including management information.
- Report writing on a monthly basis to the Head of Conduct Risk and Regulatory Advice
- To assist with the development of the department taking into account the ESG agenda and relevant regulation, including Product Governance.
- Wealth Management industry knowledge
- Compliance experience gained within the 2nd line of defence
- Ability to review and analyse legislative papers, determine how they are applicable to the business, implement change, make recommendations and actions to resolve
- Demonstrable ability to develop, adjust company policies and practises for compliance with new regulation
- Ability to analyse systems, practises and procedures and align/ redesign to meet regulatory standards.
- Ability to act as the compliance adviser on ESG Committees and ESG project work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills