c. £50,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
My client is looking for an Equity Release/Mortgage Manager to assist the Company in setting up a new advice offering for the company. My client is looking to extend their offering using a Trading Style providing Equity Release and Mortgage advice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up the new offering including processes and website content as well as providing the day to day advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide input into establishing the new offering. Assist with development of website and Product Brochures.
- Set up the relevant processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Research and recommend relevant third-party offerings / software which will be required for the role
- Representing the Function at Executive Management Group Level.
- Providing Day to Day advice to clients on Equity Release / Lifetime Mortgages / Mortgages and associated products such as protection and General Insurance
- Develop relationships with existing introducers and establish new sources of referral.
- Experience in a similar role gained within the Financial Services Industry. In particular, providing day to day advice on Equity Release and Lifetime Mortgages.
- Relevant professional qualifications, CeMAP CeRER or equivalent. Experience of telephone based advice would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the relevant elements of the FCA handbook with a detailed understanding of the requirements relating to Equity Release and Mortgage business
MERJE has been appointed exclusively on this role. Any CV’s sent to the client will be passed on to MERJE for evaluation.