c.£70,000 + Benefits
10 months ago
The role will assist in the development, implementation and enhancement of the business enterprise and operational risk framework that support the articulation, management and monitoring of the business risk profile. The role will support the development of material risk identification, assessment, evaluation, monitoring and reporting processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the CRO in establishing and embedding the company’s risk management framework, including the identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and reporting of risks in the business.
- Assist with the development of a risk categorisation model fit for the business.
- Develop a risk appetite framework with appropriate risk metrics for ongoing reporting and monitoring.
- Ensure that the business has an effective risk policy suite and that such risk policy suite is embedded in the business.
- Oversee and coordinate function risk registers and provide effective challenge with respect to the adequacy and effectiveness of front-line controls.
- Responsible for the coordination of the ICAAP processes and report and engage with the finance team with respect to the calculation and monitoring of regulatory capital requirements.
- Assist the CRO with the preparation of reports to relevant boards and committees, highlighting any specific high-risk areas, management of actions and risk appetite metrics.
- To be a key risk contact / liaison point for the functional areas within the business.
- To participate and provide risk input into projects and acquisitions, where required.
- Help develop and implement an operational risk training programme to be adopted by all functional areas
- Risk management experience within financial services.
- Confident guiding senior executives on risk matters
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Risk Management role.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.