£70,000 - £85,000
2 months ago
An award winning end-to-end Wealth and Financial Management business with an established presence in the UK is currently looking to expand their Risk function.
They are looking for an innovative and experienced Risk Management professional to support the Head of Enterprise Risk in the development and embedding of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) across the business.
This opportunity expands far beyond BAU processes and will expose you to the full-cycle of designing and implementing the Risk Framework from scratch. Some travel across the UK will be required.
• Support the ongoing design, development, effective implementation and embedding of the ERMF
• Manage and lead the ICAAP process on an annual basis, including the preparation of the annual regulatory report supported by stress and scenario analysis
• Prepare and maintain risk policies, guides and other ERMF documentation
• Provide advice, guidance and training to ensure the good understanding and implementation of risk across the business
• Ensure that an effective risk event capture and escalation process is in place
• Assist with the preparation of high quality risk reporting and MI to present back to the Board and relevant Committees
• Support and train the 1st LoD to the new risk processes and standards
• Develop, roll out and provide support to ExCo members with setting and maintaining risk appetite and the risk & control self-assessment process (RCSA)
• Facilitate risk workshops and contribute to Committees and working groups as required
• Be well informed about development in risk management relevant to the industry
• Extensive Risk Management (RM) experience within the UK Financial Services
• 5+ years of Operational or Enterprise Risk experience
• Experience in the development and rollout of Risk Frameworks, policies and associated standards
• Comprehensive working knowledge of ICAAP reporting and supporting processes e.g. scenario analysis
• Some experience within wealth management preferred but not essential
• Strong stakeholder management abilities across all levels of seniority
• Commercial and dynamic individual with the ability to drive change and innovation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.