Monday - Friday, 40 hours p/w, Permanent (Flexitime available)
£22,000 - £25,000 Annual Salary + Uncapped Commission
Realistic OTE £50,000 to £70,000
FULL DRIVING LICENSE REQUIRED!
Are you looking to Progress and take your career further?
Enforcement Officer responsibilities:
- Visiting debtor's properties to arrange payment of outstanding debts.
- Setting up and agreeing repayment arrangements
- Assisting debtors in completing questionnaires
- Taking control of goods - when required
- Removing goods - when's necessary
- Making enquiries with neighbor's if debtors have moved or left a property.
- Compiling short reports about your visit, along with any necessary paperwork
- Assessing debtor vulnerability and signposting them to support services - if required
- Liaising with office-based colleagues regarding active cases
- Working by yourself, often in different geographical areas each day
- Handling cash payments - where required.
What's in it for you:
- Earn what you deserve with uncapped earnings.
- Stay energised in a career where no two days are the same.
- Stay active in a role where you're never stuck behind a desk.
- Become a skilled negotiator who can shine in social situations both at and outside work.
- Plan your free time around work in a job where you choose how you plan your day.
- Be part of a supportive team who look out for each other.
- Support your community by helping your council recover funds to re-invest in local services.
- Grow your skills in our Enforcement Training Academy!
- Fully Paid Training - Qualification to become a certificated Enforcement Agent
- Company vehicle, fuel card and expenses.
- Progression Opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday entitlement (Incl Bank Holidays) Long Service increase.
- Employee discount scheme via our reward gateway portal.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Overtime available
- Company vehicle, fuel card and expenses
- Health and wellbeing support, including access to free employee assistance programs.