Our Client, one of the most recognised and respected organisations within the property and construction sector, is seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the position of Finance Director for their large and profitable operating divisions.
Working closely with the Divisional Managing Director to ensure support and consistency across the businesses within the Region.
• Acting as a commercial business partner to the Managing Director, supporting him/her in all aspects of the management and leadership of the Region, also acting as a deputy as required
• Operating through the operational Finance Directors who will recognise a dotted reporting line to this role and will work operationally with this role on a day to day basis
• Be responsible for developing the business strategy to include; business planning, identification of strategic opportunities to grow the business, reviewing and if appropriate executing inorganic growth opportunities, process and profit improvement.
• Implementing an effective planning and budgeting process - providing an effective challenge to the region's strategy and plans.
• Monitoring business performance, reporting against clear KPI's and implement with the Managing Director, strategies to bring the region towards the budget/plan. whilst, identifying and implementing effective plans and activities to enhance profitable growth.
• Implementing a clear control framework and ongoing detailed review of divisional control compliance.
• Achieving optimum results, based on the ability to identify potential, analyse risk and seize the correct opportunities to add value to the business.
• Promoting and acting in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures and to ensure strict compliance throughout the Region
• Holds an Accountancy Qualification plus substantial post qualification experience
• Proven track record within a similar role and within the Property and Construction Industry.
• Successful Manager of Highly effective teams
• Collaborative and engaging across diverse departments and key individuals
• Team Player
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.