about 1 month ago
Location: Manchester City Centre
Hours: Shift patterns between 7am-7pm
Start Date: ASAP!
Our client is looking for an experienced Dispatcher, with at least 12 months’ dispatch experience to join their leading, global organisation. You will assist in delivering customer appointments and working with the engineers to maintain SLA’S. You will deliver the engineers workload keeping customers updated on any delays that may occur throughout the day.
- Ensuring customer demands are met through allocation of work to engineers
- Keeping customers updated via phone on status of appointments
- Monitoring branch/engineer activity
- Liaising with FLM and Service Managers
- Escalating problems to FLM and Service Managers when needed (following the escalation process)
- Providing world-class Customer Service via phone, email and other communication channels
- 12 months’ experience within a busy dispatch environment
- Good written and verbal skills Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Adjust to change quickly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- PC literate and must be able to handle multiple PC applications at once