Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.00, 9-5.30
Hybrid – 3 days Home based
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Disconnections Manager to join a well-established, friendly team. As a Disconnection Manager your role will be to manage a team who prevent any disconnection of a customer supply and work to resolve any outstanding debt in an amicable way ensuring we still provide a 1st class customer experience despite the circumstances.
• Lead team of 8 recoveries agents
• Quality check reports to ensure 3rd party service of high standard.
• Chair review boards with 3rd Party providers to manage costs/performance.
• Manage disconnections process via 3rd party/MOP
• Review failure rates and liaise with Utility Team/MOP to improve.
• Create & manage disconnection schedule to ensure appropriate resource available.
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting on disconnections/failures/payments.
• Review resource requirement in team in line with volume.
• Drive customer focused approach in line with company core values.
• Ensure all team activity complies with all regulatory standards, GDPR and quality policies.
• Actively contribute to improving the Customer Growth team processes and procedures.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of company systems, processes, products and services.
• 2 Years+ Credit control Management
• Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and managing to framework.
• Strong knowledge on interpreting data to present key metrics to senior management community.
• Understanding of disconnection process and the requirements to proceed.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory requirements impacting B2B sales organisations
• Relatable and positive experience of working in a fast-paced transforming organisation, where everything isn’t perfect, but we’re working hard to get there.
• Customer focused
• Team player
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
• Strong numeracy skills
• Management Experience
• Understanding of Utility Disconnections Process (Desirable)The self-awareness to identify own development needs and the desire to continually improve both self and the team
• A confident and concise communication style.
• On site gym
• On site canteen
• On site bar
• Pension contribution
• 25 days holiday + banks
• Option to buy sell holidays
• On site parking