6 Figure Salary + excellent Benefits
over 2 years ago
Our Client, an International recognised Pan European Organisation, with ambitious plans is looking for a Director of Audit to create and develop their audit function.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Director and the Group Board, Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop the European internal audit function
- Design and build an assurance function commensurate with the business, covering both SOx and other assurance.
- Liaise closely with the internal audit team, particularly on SOx Compliance.
- Take responsibility for the on-going compliance with internal control framework, ensuring internal controls remain in place and are operating effectively or under remediation plans.
- Work co-operatively with the internal risk and compliance team to develop the risk register and foster continual improvement in the risk and control environment.
- Ensure that audits are conducted in accordance with IIA standards.
- Perform special projects as appropriate.
Being a qualified accountant / auditor, you will have demonstrable experience operating at a similar level within an international organisation. Good knowledge of Sox is essential. Additionally, you will have excellent interpersonal skills presenting at board level within a FTSE Business.