MERJE Ltd have been instructed to a recruit a high-profile Director of FP&A for a UK wide leading business based in the Midlands.
The Director of FP&A will take control of the Financial Planning & Analysis team, providing strategic and financial support to the CFO, Shareholders, and the Leadership Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
· ACA / ACCA or CIMA qualified with a degree in Finance or Accounting.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in in financial planning, reporting, and budgeting.
· Able to demonstrate an understanding of a commercial business.
· Extensive experience of managing a team and stakeholder management.
· Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills.
This would be hybrid working with 3 days required in the office.