£50,000 - £55,000 pa
11 months ago
This leading Financial Services business currently has an exciting vacancy for a Digital Customer Experience Manager. This is a key role within the business and the successful candidate will play a big part in the critical digital customer experience agenda and strategy for the future.
The team has three functions; Customer Experience for Propositions, Mobile experience and Testing of all solutions ensuring they meet the desired user experience (includes Brokers).
You will be required to provide expertise and leadership to drive direct customer experience improvements for Savings, Mortgages, Investments and Partnerships. Contribute to the overall vision related to specific Digital Channel, Propositions and Programs. Lead the team that undertake analysis and understanding of existing Digital solutions so future solutions are fit for purpose and meet changing customer behaviours and requirements.
This role also requires in depth understanding of the external market place to be able to innovate the customer experience and make suggestions for improvement. The ultimate goal is to create compelling customer experience for all digital sites, through conventional methods as well as seeking continuous improvements through innovative thinking.
Some of the other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Define, lead and be accountable for the Digital Customer Experience vision and strategy across the organisation, setting clear KPIs whilst collaborating extensively to implement a Customer Centric culture. Embracing digital capabilities whilst achieving key goals and objectives.
- Lead, manage and inspire the Digital Customer Experience team. Provide strong leadership to ensure all team members communicate and amplify the CX strategy to meet and at times exceed customer needs and expectations, focussing on ease of use.
- Lead, build and nurture a team of specialised, multi-discipline professionals who are innovative, passionate and experts in industry best practice for delivering world class digital customer experiences.
- Provide strong role model leadership to a team of CX analysts, building and driving an analysis framework for them. Focussed on gaining the best and most relevant customer insight and customer intelligence, to help them create engaging journeys, experiences and wireframes for all digital channels, putting customer satisfaction at the forefront.
- Lead and drive the Customer Experience Testing Team, ensuring a customer centric focus with high quality reviews and checks before go live. Ensuring good customer outcomes are achieved across multi -device and multi-channel experiences.
- Manage managers within the team providing both first and second line management.
- Own and safeguard the Digital User’s voice being customer obsessed, with a commercial mind-set
- Provide expertise and advice on how customer experience should drive the implementation of the Digital roadmap, across all initiatives ensuring experiences that support the strategic pillars are at the heart.
- Lead and foster a close working relationship with Marketing, working in partnership with their senior leaders, leading the Digital relationship to ensure our digital channels support our commercial marketing activity and deliver strongly against our acquisition and retention plans. Influencing where necessary to ensure the digital experience is not compromised.
- Responsible for creating a test & learn optimisation program of changes aimed at enhancing the user experience and improving KPIs specifically around achieving increased customer satisfaction scores.
- Be an expert on conversion, making sure all our digital customer journeys are clearly focussed on adding commercial value.
- Lead cross-functional team (Brand and Marketing/CX/Agency/Digital) to design and implement ideal customer experiences aligned to journey phases and strategic messaging.
- Build and manage strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure there’s a constant communication line around how our customers are interacting with us online allowing digital issues and concerns to be reported quickly. Work collaboratively to ensure appropriate knowledge and resourcing is on hand in the call centre at the relevant times.
- Resource management. Proactive and reactive resource management in line with budgets and demand. Recruitment and role definition responsibilities as directed by Head of Department.
- Keep up to date with, as well as lead industry developments relating to areas of responsibilities.