about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager for leading the creation, buy-in and delivery of the digital marketing acquisition strategy and plans for allowing the business to achieve defined sales, income and cost targets.
- Responsibility for research and definition of potential new and emerging channels.
- To lead and develop two Digital Acquisition Executives; providing support and direction for their specific accountabilities, defining and fulfilling development areas and managing all areas of performance as required.
- Accountability for budget management across all digital marketing channels including costs relating to performance based activity.
- Definition of how budgets can be maximised across all channels and providing reforecasts to Finance on a regular basis.
- Day to day management of digital marketing channels – optimisation of channels, campaigns and initiatives to achieve agreed targets.
- People leadership and development of x2 Digital Acquisition Executives.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Managing multiple digital marketing acquisition channels at once to achieve stretching business goals.
- Optimisation of performance across a variety of digital marketing acquisition channels to achieve business goals.
- Excellent people leader, skilled at motivation, identification of learning opportunities and support for development and improvement.
- Advanced analytical ability spotting opportunities in data and bringing experts into the fold to aid better decision making.
- 5+ years’ experience managing digital marketing acquisition channels with a proven track record of volume growth within commercial parameters and delivery of campaigns and optimisation strategies.
- Awareness of the wider digital arena including.
- Significant cost and budget management experience.
- Experience of producing regular reports that give insight to stakeholders on the performance of accountable activity and actions required to close performance gaps or achieve beyond targets.