about 2 years ago
My client is looking for a Dialler Manager to manage operational contact strategies to maximise contact opportunities within the Collections and Sales departments. The role will support the collections and personal lending leadership team to generate improved efficiency, effectiveness and profit to the business.
• Operational management and monitoring of contact centre technology.
• Create and support effective contact strategies.
• Manage data and resource to optimise right party contact.
• resource planning, forecasting and real time/ future monitoring to provide accurate resource forecast to minimise cost and maximise revenue.
• Proactive Dialler Management.
• Improve efficiency of dialler metrics.
• Audit, reporting and remediation of contact strategies.
• Proactively identify performance challenges and propose remedial actions.
• Performance management of multiple products within dialler strategy.
Skills & Experience
• Dialler management
• Capacity planning
• Arrears management and sales experience
• Statistical, problem solving and analytic skills
• Strong organisational and time management
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and leadership ability
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good Microsoft understanding inclusive of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and strong Excel skills
• Data warehouse, SAS, SQL experience
• Ability to identify and address conduct risk