c£50,000 + Benefits
over 1 year ago
The key purpose of the role is to design, implement and deliver engaging training programmes to ensure all our advisers are fully competent and versed on new regulations. You will work closely with Senior Managers, Advisers and Paraplanners to understand individual training requirements across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement individual and group training activities
- Support new colleagues and ensure all advisers achieve and maintain CAS status
- Deliver the company induction programme
- Attend client meetings and facilitate role play opportunities to promote best practice.
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Previous experience of working as an adviser would be advantageous
- Understanding of financial planning
- Demonstrable training experience