£50,000 - £ 65,000 + Package
3 months ago
A global payments organisation is looking to recruit a Deputy MLRO to support the growth of their business in the UK. The organisation has a strong brand across LATAM and are looking to set up a more established function and presence within the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
The organisation is highly engaging and, although having a small presence in the UK at the moment, are looking to expand over the coming months.
The responsibilities will focus on:
- The definition of the business risk appetite and approach to risk assessments
- Ensuring Compliance with local regulatory requirements as well as the Group’s International standards
- Carrying out regular AML/CTF risk assessments
- Policy and Procedural drafting
- Engagement with FCA, HMRC and Regulatory bodies
- Production of annual MLRO report
- SARs, MI and Testing of internal AML/CTF controls
- Support the Managing Director/MLRO in meetings with external auditors and regulators
The ideal candidate will come from a strong Payments background and be comfortable taking the lead in AML & CTF matters within the UK business. You will be experienced with stakeholder management and have experience in drafting, implementing and rolling out AML/CTF frameworks and policies and the financial crime risks associated with payment services businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Deputy MLRO who is looking to step up to the MLRO (CF11) position within the next 6-12 months.