£110,000 - £135,000 + Bonus + benefits
6 months ago
My client is a very prestigious organisation and a leader in its chosen field
Following some organisational changes a very significant role has presented itself for someone to act as senior member of the compliance function with responsibility for regulatory policy within the wider business, to ensure that the function and the business are aware of and prepared for change as a result of legal and regulatory change to the operating environment.
As deputy to the Head of Compliance you will also assist in the leadership of the function and the development of its staff, and provide senior management with the necessary management information, support and advice to ensure they have the assurance that their business areas are being operated in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills and an ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a diverse audience
- Practical and pragmatic approach to problem solving which balances commercial and regulatory objectives
- Ability to form close working relationships across the business and influence management and stakeholders
- Experience of managing and leading a team plus building productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly motivated with the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced organisation