· Drive the smart meter rollout and deliver targets aligned to the smart strategy and regulatory mandates.
· Coordinate multiple campaigns according to tailored contact strategies, and ensure delivery is in line with the business smart strategies and regulatory mandates from Ofgem, SMICoP, BEIS.
· Support the SMETS2 smart metering uptake for SME customers, by working with the Marketing Team and PMO to develop and implement campaign variations.
· Maintain close contact with the 3rd party meter operators to ensure they deliver on their SLAs of customer contact and successful installations.
· Support/facilitate campaign reporting in line with business requirements.
· Produce and analyse data and reports to support operational decisions, including demand forecasting.
· Manage the process for ensuring customers are eligible for smart meter.
· Managing the end to end smart meter customer journey, ensuring a smooth installation process for both new and existing customers.
· Champion new processes and ways of working across the team.
· Support the Head of Metering to grow the team and create an environment where people want to work.
· Lead a high-performance team, developing talent and addressing under-performance through supportive performance management.
· Ensure all team activity complies with all regulatory standards, GDPR and quality policies.
· Act as a role model for our core values, developing processes and rewarding behaviour in line with these.
Skills, experience & Qualifications
· Need to have smart meter experience
· Experience within a customer focused transformation role with exposure to project management activities.
· Understanding of smart appointment booking strategy and Field Utilisation.
· In depth knowledge of smart metering processes and regulation.
· Strong marketing skills.
· Creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders including 3rd parties.
· Ability to interpret and interrogate multiple data sources and complex data tables to quickly identify and understand the root cause of issues and solutions.
· A proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, robust and resilient when handling multiple deliverables
· Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
· Drive and motivation to deliver against targets.
· Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate with various teams to build consensus.
· Ability to constructively challenge the ‘status quo’ with recommendations for improvements.
· Passionate about developing the team for continuous improvement.
· Excellent attention to detail