5 months ago
As the Debt Manager Analyst, you will support the Collections Strategy team in the move from Debt Manager 6 to Debt Manager 11 over a 12 month contract.
One of the UK’s largest Financial Services business of their kind, with multiple well-known brands, this highly successful business has been expanding and improving consistently throughout its extensive history.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Debt Manager Analyst:
- Support the build and design of the new version of Debt Manager
- Implementation/Development of the Debt Manager 11 system
- Maintenance of the Debt Manager 11 system to ensure that it runs without issues
- Testing and development of the system
- Ensure all changes are documented and signed off by relevant stakeholders
- Stakeholder management, the ability to proactively identify & highlight improvement
The ideal candidate for this Debt Manager Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- SME understanding of Debt Manager (ideally DM9 +, or at least DM6)
- Experience of Debt Manager implementation and maintenance
- Experience working within collections and recoveries
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL (not essential)
- Experience of full systems life cycle development (not essential)