Circa £28,000 - £35,000
4 months ago
An established and growing Financial Services organisation is looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join the data & analytics functions. This is a new team within a thriving business that has exciting development plans.
On offer is a salary of around £28,000 - £35,000 as well as the opportunity to join a successful, expanding company with a close-knit and supportive working environment. The highly-experience yet down-to-earth management team is committed to driving the business forward as well as developing employees.
The working set up is highly flexible, offering remote working wherever needed.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Data Warehouse Developer:
- Maintain the data warehouse, ensuring seamless running of jobs and processes within SLA
- Support the Senior Data Warehousing Manager with developing a comprehensive data strategy, assessing and recommending appropriate tools and methodologies
- Maintain data policies
- Platform administration, monitoring jobs, identifying and rectifying errors, ensuring GDPR compliance, etc.
- Designing & building ETL layers and delivering end-user tables
- Automate reporting and develop new reporting & campaigns
Required knowledge and experience for the Data Warehouse Developer role:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong SAS skills, including SAS Base & SAS Macros
- Good exposure to other tools and technologies – SQL, Hadoop, C++, .NET, etc.
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable but not essential
- Excellent understanding of ETL and data processing best practise and methodologies
- Experience of process automation
- Strong communication skills, able to translate business needs into SAS solutions as well as share knowledge and mentor junior team members
- Proactive, inquisitive, curious, passionate about technology
- Also beneficial – SAS Viya, Python, SAP/Business Objects
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.