3 months ago
A well-known, modern business that has grown to be an extremely successful household brand name over the past 5 years. Initially aiming to offer a premium service to a London customer base, the company now operates in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Now looking for a curious, analytical problem-solver to contribute to the constant innovation and expansion of the organisation as a whole, driven by technology and analytics.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Join the Business Intelligence team, partnering with Data Scientists across all areas to drive business growth
- Conduct analytics, explore processes, trial techniques to find the answers and solutions to questions and business problems
- Utilise a range of tools to conduct analytics and data visualisation – SQL, Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders to translate business needs into technical requirements
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Scientist role:
- Excellent SQL skills and an understanding of database structure
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.
- Experience in a similar data science / analytics position
- Familiarity with R, Python, Machine Learning, Automation, Git and experience in logistics/delivery would also be beneficial