Up to £60,000
almost 2 years ago
An established and successful retail business with a family of well-known brands working from headquarters in central Manchester. Now looking for three Data Scientists to join the Financial Services team and support further business growth.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Data Scientists:
- Support and manage data modelling, including ongoing maintenance, identifying opportunities of improvement, etc.
- Provide data science and analytical support to enhance decision making and enable profitable growth
- Act as the subject matter expert, sharing knowledge of predictive modelling, segmentation and forecasting, data preparation, investigating and solving complex problems, championing data quality, etc.
- Develop an understanding of the portfolio and potential impacts of strategy changes on business profitability
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Scientist job:
- Strong background both professionally and academically within data science
- Experience of complex data analysis
- Good technical skills with Python, R, SAS Enterprise Miner or similar statistical packages
- Strong understanding and experience in statistical and predictive modelling – knowledge of techniques such as logistical regression, cluster analysis and propensity modelling
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, a logical and curious mind
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.