£50,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience
over 1 year ago
A modern, forward-thinking FinTech business focusing on using market-leading technology to develop a range of dynamic financial services and products that are easily-available to customers of underserved markets.
Due to growth and exciting plans, the company has the need for a Data Science Manager to join the team.
The business offers fantastic development opportunities and a long term career path, as well as modern, engaging offices and the flexibility to work from home if needed.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Data Science Manager:
- Lead the data science team, defining the technical strategy and architecture
- Develop, implement and enhance data analytics solutions, processes, platforms, etc.
- Assess, benchmark and select data analytics technologies
- Leading by example - roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Use data science techniques to identify opportunities to deliver returns on investment, improve customer engagement and support the development and launch of new products and services
- Encourage a data and insight centred approach across the business
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Science Manager:
- Experience in a Data Science role with strong knowledge of statistical methods, analytical techniques and programming experience with SAS, SQL, Python or R
- Experience in Financial Services / Banking / Credit Risk and specifically Credit Credit Cards is preferred but not essential
- Driven, ambitious, keen to learn and pursue an analytical career
- A FinTech environment is fast-paced and challenging with changing priorities and small teams, so someone who is confident in being hands-on, dynamic, adapting to multiple projects at a time
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.