Job Description My client is looking for a Data, QA, Planning and Forecasting Manager to effectively manage and co-ordinate the MI reporting for the FS Operations.
To ensure that the planning and forecasting for the operations is appropriate and maximises use of all contact methods and business performance is maximised. To manage and ensure that the QA Scores for the operation are aligned with company expectations. To ensure that All Policies and procedures and work instructions are up to date and aligned to the operational activity.
As Data, QA, Planning and Forecasting Manager you will be:
• Responsible for all the reporting MI for the FS operations Department to enable the data to be produced on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. identifying opportunities to improve the customer journey, highlighting failure points at each stage.
• Responsible for the management of both the Realtime dialler team and for the forecasting and planning teams to maximise performance of the available resource via all of the appropriate communication channels within the business. This includes but is not limited to blend telephony, SMS chat, IVM and Webchat.
• Responsible for the management of the first line quality assurance team (QA1). Ensure that there is a culture of quality and delivering the right outcomes for customers
• Have responsibility for the maintenance, updating and classification of the Policy’s, procedures, risks and working instructions for All FS Operations activity.
You’ll need the following:
• Strong analytical skills with experience of reporting packages SQL etc
• Comfortable leading virtual and face to face meetings where a confident style needs to be balanced with diplomatic sensitivity
• Experience of customer journey documentation and risk management in another organisation
• Ability to build business cases and gain buy in to new ideas
• Experience in application of business improvement methodologies based on MI information
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Proven successful delivery within multi-functional teams
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Project management experience
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities