£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
8 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded and well known business with a UK wide presence. A great opportunity has come up to join the firm in the role of Data Protection Risk and Assurance Manager. The role is responsible for assesing how the business can integrate and embed data protection regulations and processes into our risk assurance framework.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Support risk owners in understanding, controlling and managing risk
- Measure and report on risk
- Keep ahead of data regulation changes and ensure the business is up to date with key legal and industry changes
- Support the enterprise risk management framework (ERMF), taking ownership of second line risk management
- Identify the best way to integrate data protection into ways of working to manage risk effectively
- Conduct risk assurance reviews
- Deal with data protection risks raised from first line teams; resolve or escalate further if necessary
- Work closely with risk business partners across the business, providing advice and support
- Proven knowledge on data protection and associated legislation
- Ability to translate complex and technical data protection risk to non-technial audiences
- Experience of data protection risik within a large and complex organisation.
- Data ptoection qualified or a risk management qualification would be beneficial