£40,000 - £50,000
10 months ago
Our client is a leading online business who are currently recruiting for a Data Privacy Manager. The role will be responsible for supporting the Senior Data Privacy Officer in the daily work duties for the Data Protection Office.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Responsible for the daily tasks of the Data Protection Office including monitoring notifications to the DPO Inbox, escalating any potential breaches to the Senior Data Prviacy Manager
- Play a key role in chance and new projects in order to provide guidance and advice to the business
- Support all pro active related activities relating to Data Privacy within the business
- Be the conduit for advice related quires in to the Data Protection Office from all business areas and will esclatae more technical queries to the Senior Data Privacy Manager
- Assist the Senior Data Privacy Officer develop, embed & monitor data privacy management and oversight across the business
- Ensure the business handles customer and people data effectively and securely and we process it for the right reasons
- Stakeholder management providing guidance and support of the Data Protection Process
- Challenging existing ways of working, reviewing effectiveness of the business’ Privacy policies
- Support the Data Protection Officer embed the desired data privacy culture and assist compiling regular culture messages from the DPO, helping develop data privacy cultural behaviours in the business to make them stick
- Providing guidance on the change programmes and new projects from a Data Privacy GDPR Perspective
- This role would be suitable for a Compliance candidate looking to focus in the area of Data Privacy.
- Ideally, detailed knowledge and understanding of The Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Strong knowledge of governance frameworks and management
- Ability to disseminate and clearly communicate GDPR and ICO matters effectively