Up to £58,000
over 2 years ago
One of the UK’s largest and fastest growing FS businesses in their sector. Established over 10 years ago, the company is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Governance Manager:
- Guiding the data governance resource
- Creating and delivering the data governance policy and framework
- Working closely with senior management and key stakeholders
- Ensuring data quality and creating a data strategy to identify and maintain key information needed by the business
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Governance Manager role:
- Extensive experience of managing customer data within the Credit industry
- Experience of implementing and driving strategy
- Excellent management skills and experience
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders and build key business relationships
- Experience of data quality management, process documentation, defining procedures, etc.