£55,000 - £65,000 + £5,500 Car Allowance
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading financial services business who are currently recruiting for a Data Governance Lead. The role will be responsible for leading the Data Governance team and supporting the Information Risk Owner in progressing Data Governance activities throughout the organisation.
- Manage stakeholders up to Exec level for all data activity within span of control
- Create and maintain frameworks to support the data strategy.
- Represent the bank within the data community to ensure the organization maintains its reputation for excellence within the industry.
- Produce a range of data and documentation to ensure that data objectives are fully and effectively monitored. That high quality reports on progress and budget are produced in line with requirements, and that information is interpreted and communicated to all necessary individuals. Monitoring to agreed time, budget and quality. Acting as an escalation point to resolve issues.
- Present and influence at a senior level.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role and the business
- To lead, develop, maintain and review data processes where data quality issues are highlighted.
- Lead in the creation and maintenance of data quality metrics, measures, targets and tolerances. Highlight and prioritise data quality issues.
- Monitor data cleansing activities.
- Engage in and influence all data related change activities
- Significant specialist knowledge of data management methodology, Inc. governance, quality and architecture
- Able to define, re-engineer and review processes
- Significant knowledge of commercial, financial, legislative and regulatory requirements, including data protection legislation and FS regulation