Cheshire West and Chester
Up to £35,000
15 days ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Data Governance Analyst to join a rapidly expanding FinTech on the Data & Analytics team. You will be responsible for ensuring that data and information is governed, managed and used efficiently, effectively and appropriately.
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 as well as the opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business with plenty of ambitious future plans and projects to get involved in, with the ultimate aim of offering unique, specialist financial services and products to customers.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Data Governance Analyst:
- Catalogue existing and new data to company and external legislative standards
- Ensure data is of high quality, from a reputable source and easily accessible when needed
- Manage and maintain key reference datasets
- Create dashboards, processes, data quality rules and other necessary elements to protect the integrity of the data
- Support the determination of information security and data protection levels and owners
- Stay up to date with GDPR, current legislations and policies
- Work with stakeholders to identify business needs and support delivery of new data capabilities
Required knowledge and experience for the Data Governance Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar data quality / data governance role
- Technical skills with the likes of SQL, Python, AWS, Jira, MS Office, etc.
- Excellent understanding of relevant regulations and legislations, such as GDPR and Data Protection
- Exceptional attention to detail and thorough working methods
- Experience in the end-to-end software lifecycle, system testing, integration testing and UAT
- Strong communication, relationship building, presentation and influencing skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.