As the Data and MI Manager, you’ll bring your extensive experience within Insurance and Data to this project driven and evolving team as the next chapter in their Data Journey begins.
You’ll be a driving force behind an eighteen-month data strategy plan, resulting in the business becoming a fully data driven and cloud enabled environment.
The business has grown, so they need you to ensure their Data Capabilities are fit for purpose, so if you’re not a fan of BAU and prefer a more creative approach to the day to day, then this one could be for you.
About the role:
- You’ll get under the skin of the data to deliver on various business-critical requirements.
- You’ll liaise with key stakeholders throughout the business to develop an MI strategy that will support the growth of the business.
- You’ll be the line manager for at least one Data Analyst direct report, potentially more if the need arises.
- You’ll work on bespoke projects to ensure all areas of reporting are fully supported and delivered correctly.
- You’re driven, ambitious and looking for a challenge that you can make your own.
- You understand relational databases, and be highly skilled in the use of coding languages (specifically SQL).
- You ideally have some form of people management experience.
- You understand the correct way of designing and maintaining business MI.
If this sounds like something you’d want to discuss further, then please get in touch to receive full details and ask as many questions as you need to see if this is the next opportunity for you.