2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst / Researcher to join a friendly, collaborative work environment in a major financial organisation with excellent career opportunities.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst & Researcher:
- Gather, analyse, assess data and intelligence
- Produce insight reports and briefings to inform decision making
- Develop a strong understanding of the sector and stay up to date with the market
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and understand their intelligence needs
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Analyst & Researcher role:
- Experience of qualitative data research and analysis
- Able to interrogate data to produce insights
- Strong technical abilities with Excel, Tableau/similar visualisation software
- Experience of mining open source data would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.