Up to £25,000
9 months ago
One of the UK’s largest FS businesses within their sector with an expansive history stretching back over 150 years. The company promotes a warm, friendly and welcoming environment and has won awards for its products and services.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Reporting to the Customer Analysis Manager
- Conduct detailed analytics across a range of business areas – products, customers, campaigns, complaints, etc.
- Identify trends & patterns in the data and provide recommendations on areas of improvement
- Provide answers to ad-hoc information requests
- Develop and maintain models for optimum use
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Analyst role:
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Strong Excel skills – able to manipulate data (including large datasets), use a wide range of formulae and functions
- Other beneficial tools – Access, SPSS, Business Objects or equivalent
- High level of attention to detail
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.