£30,000 - £55,000
5 months ago
A well-known, modern business that has grown to be an extremely successful household brand name over the past 5 years. Initially aiming to offer a premium service to a London customer base, the company now operates in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Now has various openings at junior and senior levels for curious, analytical problem-solvers to contribute to the constant innovation and expansion of the organisation as a whole, driven by technology and analytics.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
• Join the Business Intelligence team, partnering with Analysts across all areas to drive business growth
• Build and develop data and datasets
• Conduct analytics and reporting
• Utilise a range of tools to conduct analytics and data visualisation – SQL, Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.
• Liaise with stakeholders to translate business needs into technical requirements
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Analyst role:
• Excellent SQL skills are essential and an understanding of database structure
• Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.
• Experience in a similar data analyst position
• Experience in customer insight / analytics
• Logistics/delivery/supply chain would also be beneficial