£30,000 - £40,000
2 months ago
An established, innovative Financial Services business with a long history, a family of well-known UK brands and headquarters in a prominent location in central Manchester.
The company offers good benefits, an excellent working environment, lovely culture and exciting career progression opportunities with extensive training and development strategies.
Now looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the team and support further business growth.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk / Data Analyst:
- Conduct data mining and analysis to optimise processes, systems and strategies to drive profit, minimise loss and enhance cost savings
- Work across Customer Recovery, Arrears, Communications, etc.
- Develop, test, implement, monitor and refine data and reporting techniques, methods, procedures, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk / Data Analyst role:
- Advanced SQL, advanced Microsoft and at least basic SAS skills are essential
- Experience in a Financial Services environment, ideally including excellent knowledge of the arrears/recovery cycle, systems, regulations, legislations, etc.
- Commercially aware with a wider appreciation for business performance
- Excellent attention to detail and communication & relationship building skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.