5 months ago
Are you a Dialler or Data Analyst or maybe Resource Planner with a contact centre background that is looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to progress?
- Creates effective resource plans (supply and demand) that are based on data inputs from all arears of the business.
- Analyse data, recommend strategy and build forecasts based on call volume and length.
- Collaborate with operational teams to ensure forecasts/ data are communicated and understood.
- Based on available data assimilate volume and staffing forecasts, schedules and resource plans, communicate these plans and ensure that plans are adhered to/ mitigate for changes to it.
- Ensure outbound targets are also met by analysing every aspect of our telephony & dialler.
- Work with the clients Dialler teams to build effective and efficient communications, ensuring targets are met and regulations are adhered to.
- Strong excel skills - VBA and MS Access
- Resource Planning (back office preferably) or Dialler analyst background
- Proven track record of working with stakeholders to understand requirements and building successful models from multiple sources
- Forecasting experience
- Target driven, ability to assimilate KPIs and build strategies around these KPIs
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills at all levels
Non-essential (preferable skills):
- Finance background - mortgage/ arrears background
- Experience with dealing with multiple departments
- Knowledge of Aspect Dialler
- Knowledge of Avaya/ IVR call routing
- Inbound and Outbound Resource planning, forecasting, model production & monitoring to provide accurate resource forecast to minimise cost & maximise revenue
- Operational monitoring of relevant technology (Dialler (Aspect)/ IVR and Avaya Platforms)
- Work collaboratively to ensure data & resource are applied to optimise dialling in a compliant and efficient manner
- Proactively work with clients to set effective dialler lists based on dialler metrics so service levels are achieved
- Ensure adherence to OFCOM regulations
- Produce & analyse dialler & contact strategy MI
- Proactively identify performance challenges across the operation (inbound/back office/dialler) & propose remedial actions
- Organise, prioritise & delegate workloads effectively, ensuring work is accurate and timely everyday
- Ensure you remain compliant and adhere to all company policies and regulations