£19,000 - £23,000 pa
3 months ago
Hours: Shifts Monday - Friday between 8am – 8pm
1 Saturday per month 10am – 4pm
Our client is an independently funded and fully regulated finance company specialising in offering financing
alternatives for online retailers and their shoppers.
We're looking for detail-oriented, empathetic problem solvers to join our Customer Operations team in our
You'll be the first point of contact for our customers who have questions, problems, feedback and compliments!
We want to delight our customers in any way possible. It could be something small or something big, as long as the customer is always the number one focus.
What you will do…
- Providing the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers and developing a deep understanding of what our customers really wants from us.
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customer’s needs; whether that be through, email, calls or Live chat.
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier.
- Identifying customers who are in vulnerable situations and helping to figure out what steps we can take to support them.
- Working closely with our internal team to act as the first line of defence to help spot and investigate trends.
- Dealing with tricky payment-related queries; investigating missing payments and Direct Debits.
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers' feedback. Plus, being the first port of call for customer complaints to make sure that they're treated fairly and can share their thoughts and concerns.
- Supporting other members in the customer support team by being a point of escalation for other CSA’s and mentoring new joiners. Plus making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused.
- After you're fully comfortable helping our customers, you'll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in the various other areas of the Customer Operations team.
You should apply if:
- care deeply about customer service
- are adaptable to change
- have the right to work in the UK
- are a great listener
- have multi-channel experience (phone, email, live chat)
- you love donuts and karaoke
- You’ll be working from our city center Manchester office Monday to Saturday on a weekly rota basis starting no earlier than 8am and finishing no later than 8pm (10am – 4pm on Sat)