Location: Oswestry, Shropshire (1 day working from home)
Hours: Monday – Friday, working 35 hpw, between the hours of 8am – 6pm, no weekends
Start Date: ASAP!
The primary focus of the role is to lead a team within Customer Operations to ensure all SLAs and quality standards are met and to ensure optimum customer satisfaction. This involves effective performance management of the team and ownership of end to end processes. The role’s purpose is to deliver consistently high standards of quality and efficiency to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
Preferably at least two years as a team manager within a contact centre where you manage the MI, capacity planning and operational side of the team within a smaller contact centre. You will be responsible for managing an end to end process and looking after a sub-brand within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deal effectively with complaints received in line with Company procedures.
• Establish and maintain challenging service standards by consistently responding to customer feedback.
• Ensure the delivery of internal and external customer needs and expectations, aligned with agreed business SLA’s
• To liaise with line manager and other departments to collect customer feedback that is relevant to the team.
• Act as a supervisor for the Training and Competence scheme in accordance with FCA regulations. (Where relevant)
• Support on-going training and development of staff by identifying training needs and ensuring appropriate development plans are in place.
• Coach and lead the team to improve quality and quantity of customer outcomes, motivating the team to deliver agreed KPI’s, service levels, quality standards and deadlines through continuous coaching, reviewing and feeding back on performance and development.
• Communicate clear plans to team members so that everyone understands what needs to be achieved.
• Monitor individuals to ensure that plans are achieved and working practices followed in accordance with the Society’s managing performance guidelines.
• Develop a culture of continuous improvement through coaching and training team members in the identification and elimination of points of failure in existing processes, particularly focussing on those which impact end to end customer experience.
• Review and adapt processes in accordance with customer feedback in order to continuously improve on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Manage projects as required.
Keywords: customer service team leader, customer service team manager, customer service supervisor, team manager, team leader, contact centre team manager