£12 - £14ph DOE
6 months ago
Salary: £12 - £14ph DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Outskirts of Manchester
Hours: 7am-7pm x 2 days, 7pm – 7am x 2 days, then 4 days off
Customer Service Team Leader (Day and Nights Shifts) 6 month FTC with a view to go perm
Summary of Role:
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of customer service advisors, providing direction, instruction, and guidance to your team. The Team Leader will ensure each advisor is performing in line with their individual targets and driving results. Supporting the team through regular coaching and positive performance management is key in ensuring our advisors are happy and achieving great results as well as delivering world class customer service.
- Responsible for end to end performance management of agents.
- Responsible for the overall SLA of the department
- Accountable for the performance, productivity and quality of the team
- Handle customer escalations in a calm, measured and empathetic manner, taking ownership through to resolutions as required.
- Conduct regular coaching and feedback sessions with all agents.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews.
- Lead Customer Service Advisors to achieve department KPIs and respond to queries within customer promise and SLAs
- Take responsibility for promoting a positive working environment and a culture of diversity and inclusion within the team.
- Initiate, contribute and spearhead projects as they develop and/or assigned
- Work with HR to manage your team within HR polices
- Flexibility within the role
- Managerial courage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multi-tasks
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective leadership skills
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to motivate others
- Creative/solution oriented
- Strong customer focus