Hours: Monday- Sunday between 8am-9pm. Rotational basis.
Start Date: ASAP
We have an exciting new position for an experienced Team Manager to join a busy retailer.
The role is Contact Centre based in the Knowsley area.
Two or more years as a Team Manager within a contact centre is essential.
We are looking for reliable candidates with excellent communication and management skills.
- To lead by example and motivate your team.
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all your teams’ performance.
- Perform monthly 1-2-1 reviews.
- Support team members and share knowledge.
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business.
- Call Quality
- Weekly Stats
- Attend weekly management meeting.
- Key holder responsibilities
- Highlighting areas required for support.
- Training and developing team members, using various methods to achieve this.
- Absence Management - conduct attendance improvement/capability meetings.
- Conduct Investigations in a timely manner.
- Conduct disciplinary hearings.
- Performance discussions and feedback to colleagues (Positive and Development). Unsuccessful Impact document when required.
- Manage Performance through a Performance Improvement Plan if appropriate.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently support and manage staff positively, so they achieve their KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent and approachable manner when dealing with both internal staff and external customers
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)
Keywords: customer service team leader, customer service team manager, customer service supervisor, team manager, team leader, contact centre team manager