£18,842 + Bonus (£26,000 - £39,000 OTE)
Flexible, Monday - Friday between 8am-8pm, Saturday 8am-1pm
Hybrid working available!
Do you have a passion for providing a world class customer service?
Are you looking to join a business that will be growing over the next 12 months?
This role will involve you dealing with a mixture of calls with customers looking for support paying off outstanding payments. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation.
Customer Service Representative duties:
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
• Following processes and guidelines that fall in line with company regulations.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
Customer Service Representative benefits:
• 2 weeks fully paid training
• Realistic bonuses
• Holiday entitlement
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.