Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm
£19,500 + monthly bonuses
Do you have a passion for providing a world class customer service?
Are you looking to join a business that will be growing over the next 12 months?
As a Customer Service Representative you will be joining a growing and very customer focused team based just outside of Manchester in Denton. At present, we currently employ over 450 people across the UK and we continue to grow.
This role will involve you dealing with inbound calls from customers regarding support they need paying off outstanding payments. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and understand the customers situation.
You will be using our state-of-the-art IT system that our in-house development team is always improving to help keep us ahead of the game, providing a constant stream of enhancements to ensure that efficiency is maximised - both for ourselves, and for our clients.
Customer Service Representative duties:
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
• Following processes and guidelines that fall in line with company regulations.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
Customer Service Representative benefits:
• 2 weeks fully paid training
• Realistic bonuses
• Holiday entitlement
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
• This is an amazing opportunity for you to earn some fantastic bonuses, our top Customer Service Representative consistently earns over £1,000 per month in bonuses on top of their basic salary.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Representative opportunity?