Full time permanent - 40 hours per week
Do you have a passion for providing a world class customer service?
Are you eager to develop and progress your career further forward?
We are currently searching for multiple hard working, ambitious & career driven Customer Service Representatives to step forward and represent a leading brand that has been established for over 160 years now.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
• Dealing with predominantly inbound calls from customers but some outbound will be expected.
• Present a professional telephone manner, build a rapport with the customer and ensure all customers are taken on a world class customer journey
• Communicating with customers via web chat so having excellent written skills are important
• Deal with difficult customers efficiently, handle customer objections and listen to the customer’s needs
• Work collaboratively in your team to wield success collectively
• Push yourself to achieve or even exceed set targets by your manager
• General administration, email correspondence & data inputting for every piece of communication you have with the customer
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• Amazing progression opportunities – 79% of senior roles came from this position
• Fully paid training
• Achievable & realistic monthly bonus
• Free parking
• 29 days’ holidays plus 1 day for every year’s service
• Health care plan
• Brand new state of the art working environment with an onsite canteen
Interested in knowing more about this Customer service representative role?
Click APPLY & I will be in touch immediately.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.