Circa £18,500 + bonus (£25,000 OTE)
Monday-Friday, full time permanent
Are you a people’s person with strong communication skills?
Do you want to work in a role where you will be speaking with customers for most of the day and getting rewarded with phenomenal bonuses for your hard work?
If so, please continue reading. We are actively searching for multiple Customer Service Representative to join a multi-international business who are offering excellent opportunities for people to build a very rewarding career. You will work for a brand that has won several awards due to their continued success within the sector they specialise in.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
• Dealing with customer queries and handling objections
• You will be speaking to existing customers predominantly about their current subscriptions with the business
• Delivering a world class customer journey
• You will identify upselling opportunities
• Working towards targets/kpis
• Rapport building
• Working collaboratively with your team
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• Fully paid training
• Fortnightly pay
• Achievable monthly bonus
• 29 Days Annual Leave – increases with service
• Casual dress
• Amazing progression opportunities
• Medical/dental cover
• Life insurance
• Continuous coaching and development
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Representative role?
Click APPLY & I will be in touch immediately.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.