£9.13 - £10.06 per hour
Flexible 9am-6pm Monday-Saturday (5 days 8 hour shifts)
Do you have experience in customer service?
Are you looking to further develop your career?
We are currently searching for multiple hard working, ambitious & career driven Customer Service Representatives to work for a long-standing national newspaper brand. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, are strong communicators and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
· Dealing with customer queries and handling objections
· Dealing with difficult customers and handling these calls efficiently
· Highlighting additional products and services to the customer
· Delivering a world class customer journey
· Retaining customers looking to leave
· Working collaboratively with your team
· Working towards targets/kpis
· Rapport building
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
· Amazing progression opportunities
· Fully paid training
· Free parking
· 29 days’ holidays plus 1 day for every years’ service
· Health care plan
· Excellent environment with onsite canteen, games, and breakout areas
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Representative role?
Click APPLY & I will be in touch immediately.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.