Up to £40,000 pa
about 1 month ago
My client are a household name brand who are growing rapidly all over the world through the use of innovative technology and services that make a consumer’s life easier. Due to their constant expansion, they now have a requirement for a Customer Service Operations Manager at their London office.
- Responsibility for all 2nd Line Service Levels (some at Global level i.e. global fraud and credit abuse)
- Coaching and Development of 2 x Team Leaders and their associated Teams
- Engaging with HR on Team issues
- Providing Operations Manager and Team Leader cover Monday to Sunday 8am until 11.30pm to ensure that genuine customer are able to freely use the services
- Employee Engagement across 2nd Line team (in collaboration with Learning and Engagement Manager)
- Ensuring timely recruitment to mitigate known and upcoming gaps in resource
- Identifying process opportunities to improve customer experience when their interactions are escalated (and working with SME Customer Service Manager counterparts within CS to drive change)
- CS Departmental KPI’s relating to Response and Resolution time SL’s
- Chargebacks/Credit Abuse (CPO)
- Agent ESAT
This is an excellent opportunity where you will have the ability to grow with the company as it continues its rapid progress. They also have an impressive head office in London with a whole host of facilities and perks on offer.