£40,000 - £50,000
3 months ago
My client is looking for a Customer Service Operations Manager to lead and manage the Core Operations & Customer Support team to develop a customer driven cultural to meet the business goals and to increase employee engagement.
The recruitment, coaching, training, performance management and development of team members is to facilitate team growth and development by proactively motivating and engaging the team to both progress within their roles and to prepare for future development opportunities.
- Develop a deep and comprehensive knowledge of department processes and systems to enable you to provide active leadership and prioritisation to support the team and our customers.
- Effective Change Management – driving, handling and leading periods of change whilst displaying motivation and encouraging behaviours.
- Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including performance, absence, attrition management and disciplinary processes.
- Resolve and drive measures to reduce complex or contentious/complaint issues including CSAT / NPS surveys, acting as the escalation point for the teams – customers, partners and banking relationships.
- Production of various MI reporting to senior management
- Completing quality assessments on service interactions/tasks/cases to ensure it is completed to the highest standards.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) in all things customer service, operations, AML, KYC & KYB related.
- Identify, drive and implement ongoing improvements and countermeasures necessary to close any service delivery or people performance gaps to deliver ‘World Class’ service to customers and distribution partners, including working towards an STP model.
Knowledge, skills & Experience
- Proven 3-5 years’ team management experience with reputable firm
- Previous experience of working in a customer service management position
- Experience of operating in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills - including extensive knowledge of Excel
- Desirable experience working in the payment processing and banking sector
- Professional, dynamic, proactive, positive and flexible with a “can-do” attitude
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations